June 20-22 2022
Lunaphore at EACR 2022
Join us at the EACR 2022 Annual Meeting at booth #35 and discover the next generation of spatial biology solutions that do not require any upstream conjugation or barcoding and simplify the adoption of spatial biology for every lab. Learn how to minimize validation challenges. Get more data faster. Follow our exclusive presentation featured at our symposium. Meet our scientists on-site to discover new ways of utilizing standard reagents to perform high-plex immunofluorescence assays, empowering your lab with a fast and reliable slide-in data-out approach.
Lunaphore has re-engineered multiplex IHC on tissue samples, not dictated by reagents. Our hyperplex solution, COMET™, works with any non-conjugated primary antibody you already know. The system is powered by a patented chip technology to extract proteomic data from tissue samples while keeping it in a morphological context. All-in-one, hyperplex IF solution for all labs End-to-end automation of multiplex immunofluorescence staining and imaging with simple and efficient assay optimization guidance. Multiplex with standard, non-conjugated antibodies Use any of your tissue samples, the way you already use them, while working with your standard antibody libraries, without conjugation or barcoding. More data, faster Set up a new multiplex assay in days and start generating full immunofluorescence data sets of up to 40-plex on a daily base for 4 samples in parallel.
June 20, 2022
12:45 PM CEST
- Novel technology for hyperplex sequential immunofluorescence (seqIF) – Dr. Dupouy
- COMET™ – high-throughput spatial proteomics using non-conjugated antibody – Dr. Dupouy
- Streamline panel design and validation – Dr. Dupouy
- Multiplexed spatial proteomics using sequential immunofluorescence: a core facility perspective – Dr. Stadler
- Building a multiplexed immunofluorescence panel with COMET™: use cases – Dr. Stadler
June 21, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 PM CEST
Poster Section 1