Quick and reliable spatial biology data generation with an automated stainer
We met with Dr. Spencer Watson, Cancer Researcher, to talk about how integrating spatial biology automation in his lab has helped accelerate his research. Dr. Watson is studying the role of the tumor microenvironment in therapeutic resistance.
Watch the video to learn:
- How Dr. Watson sees his research field advancing in the next years.
- What motivated his transition to automated staining with LabSat®?
- Which challenges of multiplex staining LabSat® helps him address?
- How LabSat® helps him optimize conditions for multiple antibodies quickly, without compromising data quality and reproducibility.
Ultra-fast and automated hyperplexing platform for your core facility
With so many technologies to study spatial proteomics available on the market, it is hard to choose the best one for your needs. Listen to our exclusive interview with Dr. Andrew Filer, Head of the Birmingham Tissue Analytics Facility at the University of Birmingham, in which he explains why COMET™ is their go-to platform.
Play the video and discover:
- For what purpose, Dr. Andrew Filer recommends COMET™ to other core facilities, researchers, and clinicians.
- How COMET™ complements other technologies installed at the core facility in Birmingham.
- How COMET™ integrates into their core facility workflow.
User-friendly spatial biology platform to study host-pathogen interactions with off-the-shelf reagents
In this video, he explains:
- Why is multiplex immunofluorescence crucial to study viral infections and their effects on host cells?
- Why he would recommend COMET™ to other pathologists?
- What advice he would give to people getting into automated staining and imaging technology?