Rapid hyperplex made easy.
Your hyper-plexing platform for spatial biology made easy
A full-stack solution capable of visualizing up to 40 markers in a single sample within a day.
An open solution without secrets
You are the owner of your research. Use your off-the-shelf, label-free antibodies and customize your protocols.
A high throughput, high insight platform
Get fast and deep insight into your samples’ spatial make-up with 4 slide capacity.
Tap to toggle on and off.
24 markers on tonsil tissue.
Total protocol time: 5h. Fully automated on COMET™.
COMET™ helps by:
Allowing you to exploit the full capabilities of spatial biology in your research
- Gain a deep understanding of your tissue context and architecture.
- Leverage spatial knowledge to unveil potential new biomarkers.
- Gain true insight into immune microenvironments.
Leveraging the full potential of your discoveries
- Go from a discovery approach to zooming into your markers of interest all in one device.
- Integrate your RNA data with your proteomics data to gain true insight in biological processes.
Eliminating the complexity of spatial biology
- Move to a “sample-in insight out” approach with minimal user investment.
- Get access to top-notch experts to support you in your research.
Join the COMET™
Fully automated workflow
COMET™ integrates the staining and imaging steps to avoid instrument manipulation during the entire process.
Use of your preferred antibodies
COMET™ is designed to satisfy researchers’ flexibility needs and works with off-the-shelf, label-free antibodies. As simple as that.
With a capacity for 4 slides, and average turnaround times of 30 minutes every 2 markers.
Your all in one, sample-in data-out hyperplex spatial biology solution.
Click on the buttons to read the description.
Reagents and buffers are loaded in small and large volume reservoirs respectively and delivered to the sample through microfluidic channels.Close
Compact fluorescent microscope. Images through the chip.Close
Rotary stage where up to four slides are inserted and clamped against the Imaging Chip. Its unique design allows for staining and imaging parallelization.Close
Following image acquisition, the Viewer can open the resulting image files. The software facilitates visualization and exports the data for image analysis.Close