3 PM CEST | 9 AM EDT
About the webinar
Mapping the tumor budding and its microenvironment in colorectal cancer using hyperplex immunofluorescence
Current colon cancer classification, prognostication, and therapy decisions are based mainly on cancer staging. However, additional biomarkers are needed to improve patient stratification and treatment decision-making strategies. Tumor budding (TB) is recognized as an independent prognostic factor in a variety of solid cancers. In this study we present the development of a multiplex immunofluorescence (mIF) panel for spatial characterization of TB and the tumor microenvironment.
Join the webinar to discover how:
- mIF can be automated on the COMET™ platform using only non-conjugated primary antibodies
- mIF can streamline the extraction of valuable TB features in terms of marker expression
- TB phenotypes and their cellular neighborhood can help identify and better define their therapeutic potential for a personalized medicine approach.
- Dr. Cansaran Saygili Demir, University of Bern
- Bastian Nicolai, Lunaphore
PLEASE NOTE: You will be redirected to the EACR website to complete your registration.
How to register?
The event is organized by EACR and sponsored by Lunaphore. By clicking on the “Register” button you will be redirected to the EACR website where you can complete your registration.
Is registration mandatory?
Yes. To attend the webinar, you must be registered.
Will the talk be available on-demand?
Yes. The recording will be accessible on-demand after the event.
How much is the registration?
Registration for the event is free.
I have a question regarding the event
Please send your request to [email protected]