Integrate spatial biology in your lab within days.
Your introduction to multiplex spatial biology.
Easy integration of spatial biology into your lab
Our experts help you integrate a wide range of spatial biology tests into your lab, step by step.
An open solution without secrets
You are the owner of your research. Use your off-the-shelf, label-free antibodies and customize your protocols.
The first step towards automation of complex assays
Develop new and sophisticated spatial biology protocols with a user-friendly technology.
A compact, rapid-optimization companion
Optimize your spatial biology protocols in record time, before transfering them onto high throughput instruments.
We mainly use LabSat® to run TSA stainings. Manual stainings would take several days. LabSat in combination with a spectral imager is a perfect match.
6-plex + DAPI on non-small cell lung cancer TMA | Total staining time: 4 hours and 14 minutes
I was extremely impressed with the quality of results we achieved with Lunaphore’s technology. It would normally take us 2 days to perform a 5-color immunofluorescent tissue staining, but with LabSat® it took us only 30 minutes.
4-plex + DAPI, frozen section, mouse brain | Total staining time: 25 minutes
LabSat® helps by:
Reducing optimization barriers and time requirements
- Set up your custom protocols in a user-friendly interface to perform rapid optimization.
- Simplifies optimization of difficult markers and tissues.
- Facilitates the optimization of new markers where no clone has been established.
Performing automated spatial biology protocols
- Assess immune cell infiltrates with a 1 to 10-plex immune panel.
- Perform IHC stainings for new antibody validation.
Testing different experimental conditions to build your optimal research panel
- Design your experiments and optimized protocols with flexibility.
- Establish antibody order in your panel.
- Identify the best antigen retrieval for your antibody.
Your smart staining companion to accelerate research.
Click on the buttons to read the description.
Large volume reservoirs
Buffers and washing solutions are loaded in 50 mL centrifuge tubes.Close
The system is pressurized to ensure the hermetic closing of the chamber, responsible for the microfluidic properties that make possible the reduction of incubation times.Close
Small volume reservoirs
Reagents are loaded in 2 mL microtubes.Close
This consumable microfluidic chip is a gateway for reagents to be distributed throughout the system. It must be replaced every 10 stainings and at the beginning of each day.Close
This consumable microfluidic chip forms a closed chamber over the tissue where the staining takes place. It must be replaced after each staining.Close
The waste bottle will collect the reagents after its use.Close
The power of the Fast Fluidic Exchange Technology.
Ultra-rapid turnaround time
Thanks to a microfluidic technology called FFeX and a pressurized system, incubation times are dramatically reduced by accelerating the reagent flow inside a staining chamber.
The rapid staining protocols achieved with the FFeX limit the exposure of the tissues to harsh reagents, contributing to the preservation of morphology even after many cycles.
High quality stainings
Bring precision, unmatched uniformity & repeatability to your quantitative spatial research with FFeX.
Interested in acquiring a LabSat® solution for your lab?
Simplify your decision making process and technology adoption using your own samples and reagents.
Download for more Information
- LabSat® - Product Brochure
- Application Note - TSA-based multiplexed IF
- Application Note - Automation of RNAscope™ assays
- Application Note - Fast Biomarker Optimization
- Technical Note - Assay transfer to high-throughput instruments
- Technical Note - Sequential immunofluerescence on LabSat®
- Technical Note - From a tissue to another one: easy adaptation of a core immuno-oncology panel